To use the human resources efficiently as a customer oriented worldwide company which maintains its leader position in food sector, ever increases its capacity and meets the expectations of its stakeholders, values the workers, open to innovation, leader in its sector, uses its sources efficiently as a worldwide company, sensitive to environment, work health and safety, quality standards, constantly develops its technology, takes strength from its employees, far from all kinds of discrimination such as discrimination such as discrimination of religion, language, race, gender, creates equality of opportunity, does not allow and support child labor, acts in accordance with child labor employment law, procedures and principles.
It is our human resources goal to plan, choose, employ, develop, make plans towards determining and meeting the training needs, implementation, determine the competencies, perform performance management and career planning works for the human resources that will ensure the effective and efficient execution of the work in our Company.
To keep our aim constantly high, to be a world brand by protecting our leader position in the sector in which we operate by creating differences and achieving permanent precedence, and to share this success with all of our employees.
Improving the motivations of our employees towards being a world brand and providing equality of opportunity among all our employees constitutes the main pillar of our human resources approach.
MAIN TARGETS OF OUR HUMAN RESOURCES POLICY
- To establish and implement the system for determining, selecting and recruiting human resources that will enable our company to fulfill its activities effectively and efficiently.
- To identify, implement and to evaluate their beneficial results of our company’s training programs aimed at providing the knowledge, skills, attitudes and behaviors necessary to ensure that our employees do not fall behind in all kinds of developments and changes which are happening in the nature of the business, to increase their duty satisfaction, to make them more successful in the business environment.
- To establish and develop a performance management which allows staff to see the results of their work and evaluate the results of individual success.
- To establish and implement a career management system which ensures the constant development of personnel within the organization, prepares them for the responsibilities above their position, ensures the most effective evaluation of our staff at all levels who are willing to take responsibility.
- To collect information about the scope of work carried out in the organization, human resource requirements and working conditions and to make job analyses to evaluate this information, to prepare job descriptions in accordance with changing conditions.
- To develop systems that will promote success and creativity by providing working conditions suitable to the service performed, within this scope; To create ideas which will bring value to the organization, employees and other stakeholders, and which will provide change by being transformed into new products, services, processes, systems and social interactions by making use of the creativity of all our stakeholders (employees, customers, suppliers, society); To have them think and question every work they do by activating the innate potential of doing and being useful, to enable them to use their knowledge and experience for the benefit of the company, to increase the participation of all the employees to the company activities with their creative and innovative self-thoughts by motivating them through recognition and appreciation and to ensure that the creative ideas are implemented in the most appropriate manner.
- To give direction to the implementations to be made by taking the opinions from the employees through surveys and similar means.
- To ensure that the “Corporate Culture and Consciousness” is formed by meeting the social and cultural needs of the personnel.
- To create and understanding of sustainability among employees to meet the today’s needs in such a way that it would not diminish the resources of future generations. To popularize the conscience of determining the goals by evaluating its environmental and socio-economic dimensions for creating value in the long term instead of focusing only on short-term solutions while planning the strategies.
- To ensure the workplace health and safety in our Workplace Health and Safety activities and to respect the human beings and the environment by focusing on protecting the natural environment, to develop systems to prevent workplace accidents, to increase the cooperation with the neighboring facilities, competent authorities and the local administrations for the purpose of increasing the Health-Safety-Environment performance, to prioritize the Workplace Health and Safety and Environment factor in our projects, to be organized in such a way to intervene in emergencies, to be transparent to our stakeholders in our implementations.