Tahini Halva Cookie
- Preparation Time : 2 person
- Servings per Recipe: 15 minute
- Knot the tahini helva and margarine in a bowl.
- Add sugar and egg and mix well. Then add baking soda and vanilla. Add the flour slowly and knead it in the consistency of cookie dough (less hardness from ear lobe). When it becomes easy to shape, stop kneading.
- When it becomes easy to shape, stop kneading.
- Place the base slightly rounded with margarine, making the bowl round. Put hazelnuts on them.
- Bake in an oven at about 200 degrees.
- As soon as it is out of the oven, add plenty of powdered sugar. Serve after the cold.