- Preparation Time : 2 person
- Servings per Recipe: 15 minute
- Beat eggs and dusty sugar in a large bowl. Knead, add flour, caraway, margarine and 4-5 tablespoons of tahini. Stir ingredients until ready.
- Pour the cake mixture into a lightly greased cake mold. Put the remaining tahini on the dough.
- Bake in a preheated medium-heat oven.
- To make sure that you are not cooked, dip in a squeezer. If the toothpick is clean, it means the cakes are cooked.
- You can serve warmly or serve after cold.